12 South lane, cherry hills village, C0 80113
Beds: 6 | Baths: 8 | Living Area: 9,954 SqFt
Offered at $3,950,000
Incredible and sophisticated perfection in Old Cherry Hills. Tucked into one of the city’s finest and most serene streets, this stunning custom home is light, bright and impeccably designed. Upon entry, resplendent finishes include timeless Brazilian cherry floors, crown molding, wainscoting, and built-in surround sound. These features carry through the gorgeous main floor formal living and dining areas, study, and into the vaulted Great Room with clerestory windows and limestone fireplace. The William Ohs designed chef's kitchen impresses with Ann Sacks tile, alder cabinets, 6-burner Wolf range and double ovens, plus an additional Wolf oven and Wolf microwave/convection oven, dual Asko dishwashers, Subzero cooling drawer, and Wolf warming drawer, Viking refrigerator and separate Viking freezer, and huge walk-in pantry. The countertops are equipped with slab granite on the center island and gray honed sandstone countertops throughout rest of kitchen. For the ultimate in hosting and entertaining, the butler's pantry offers a Subzero glass wine cooler and additional prep-sink. A full guest suite, two powder rooms, and in-home office compliments the exquisite main level layout. Upstairs the master suite includes a private terrace, gas fireplace, and dual his-and-her closets that are reminiscent of any bespoke retailer with extensive built-ins. The luxurious master bath is equipped with spacious his and hers vanities, steam shower, radiant heated floors, and soaking tub. Two more bedrooms with en-suite baths, and two bedrooms that share Jack & Jill bathroom finish out the 2nd level. An expansive flex-space and workout room are also included on the upper level. The basement adds a thoughtful amount of storage, bath, wine room, playroom, and extensive rec-room which has new paint and new carpet. Perfect for warm summer nights, an unbelievable new concrete patio and new pergola with fire-pit hookup rounds out the .80 acre site that this property encompasses.
- 6 beds, 8 baths
- 7,381 Square Feet Above Ground + 2,573 Square Feet Basement
- Lot Size: 34,848SF
- Built 2006
- 4 Car Garage with Epoxy Flooring, Heating, and Built-ins.
- William Ohs-designed chef's kitchen: Designer Appliances, Granite and Honed Sandstone Countertops.
- Sizable Butler's pantry with Subzero glass wine cooler.
- Ann Sachs tile throughout house.
- Wired for sound system throughout home.
- Brazilian Cherry Hardwood Floors
- 3 Gas Fireplaces
- New Concrete Patio & New White Pergola
- Meticulous and Professional Landscaping
- Schools: Cherry Hills Village Elementary, West Middle School, Cherry Creek High School